toy Poodles 50 dollars

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toy Poodles 50 dollars
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Buy and Sell
::  
2grewinmyheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: toy Poodles 50 dollars Reply with quote

I talked to the lady that I got my puppy from tonight, It almost made me cry, I thought about it a lot. The state is trying to really crack down on the breeding she said and she is trying to get rid of some of the mother and fathers, and she said it kills her because she loves them, but she has some she is neutering and then selling for 50 dollars to GOOD homes. I know one poodle is house broke and 5 years old, I don't know all the details about it the situation, all I know is she has a lot of dogs to find homes for, so if you know anyone interested, I may be able to get some pictures from her or post more information.
msbsgblue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to adopt a second one, how far are you from me. I would need to know the dog was healthy though. I would want the youngest female she has whether house broken or not as that is not a problem for me. I would love to see pictures. You can email them to me, I think my email address is in my profile.

Pat
poodlelover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: i need one Reply with quote

well i have a female toy poodle but i need a boy toy poodle do by any chance have one that's not neutered
Sasha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would defo be interested..where are you located tho as I am watching for one for my mom

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
my girls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to PM her, I have not seen her on the forum for a while.

Char, mom to Sasi & Prissy - They are "my girls"♥
prissypups.ca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy one in a heartbeat if we did not already have 2 dogs Sad
Linda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested where are the dogs located?
beautifulnorth

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Not to be controversal, please don't flame me! Reply with quote

However I feel the vibe that some interested people are looking to breed and that's whay they are responding:( Been in a Petland store lately? Look at those puppies and it breaks my heart..One sec you want to take them all to get them out of there the next you KNOW not to buy one because that just supports puppy mills.

I KNOW noone on here is doing that so mean to say so, just think there should be a lOT of thought behind just picking up something to breed..hope you all understand where I'm coming from..

I own two rescues that came from bad situations..one was simply an uneducated backyard breeder that was out after the almighty buck, please forgive me if you think I am "dissing" anyone..not my intention at all.
Maxine
Kutin

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: toy poodles Reply with quote

beautifulnorth,

I totally understand where you are coming from.
I bought my poodle from a BYB and he is sadly a product of very poor breeding.My next poodle will come from a reputable rescue.
Sasha

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understand and they are a life commitment. My little lucy, I am sure was from such an aweful situation. SO timid from ppl ...I truely believe she had no human contact till her vet visit for the flight to me. She is just now coming around a bit to others and while she clings to me..she still cowers when even I reach for her.
I am still glad that I got her away from that situation though. I didn't know she was coming from that as was lead to believe it was a private hobby breeder etc etc. I had thought about breeding but am going to take a LONG time to think on it. Teddy is getting fixed this month (my male maltapoo) but am waiting yet on Lucy as havent decided. I have well over a yr and half atleast..so have lots of time yet. I probably won't as I maybe could watch shelters across a few states of me. Our state is almost impossible to find poodles so you just don't see them in shelters. Unfortunately our state seems to prefer primarily large breeds and you can tell just by buying one of those trade papers...long lists of labs and pitbulls for sale..with chi's thrown in.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: